Monday 19 January 2015

Pinterest Boards for Seasonal Crafting

Pinterest Boards for Seasonal Crafting

We do a lot of crafting in our house.  I love all kinds of handwork and you will often find me nestled on the couch with a blanket and some knitting.  My kids have grown up surrounded by yarn and felt and all kinds of other mediums.  They have come to enjoy crafting just as much as I do (and sometimes more).

We also enjoy observing the seasons.  We are lucky to live in a part of the world that has four distinct seasons and we often tailor our crafting and homeschool lessons to fit with the season we are in.  Seasonal planning makes my life easier when it comes to choosing our projects for the year and it provides a whole lot of rich subject matter when it comes to learning.

If you are looking for seasonal crafting and learning ideas, please check out my pinboards!  I'm always adding new content.

Winter
Follow Kalista // When We're at Home's board Winter on Pinterest.
Spring
Follow Kalista // When We're at Home's board Spring on Pinterest.
Summer
Follow Kalista // When We're at Home's board Summer on Pinterest.
Autumn
Follow Kalista // When We're at Home's board Autumn on Pinterest.

Click the image below to see what the other blogger from iHomeschool network are pinning.  There's a huge wealth of information being shared and I'm quite sure there will be something for everyone! 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...