Tuesday 22 July 2014

Playing catch up.




I've been playing crafting catch up lately.  I don't know what it is but I feel this sudden, intense urge to finish all of my (many) works in progress.  I'm usually a one project wonder kind of girl...can't move on to something new until the old is finished.  So that rather large pile was starting to make me twitch!

I'm making good progress on the zombie themed cross stitch (pattern found here.) for my brother.  It was supposed to be his birthday gift...two years ago.  Oops.  He'll hopefully get it before his next birthday!

I've finished one quilt top for the girls' room and have all the cutting done for the second.  I find quilting to be rather tedious but I just love the finished project so I force myself to continue.  Hopefully one day, every bed in our house will be covered by a mama made quilt.

I've declared the hour after lunch (when my tiniest distraction is napping) to be craft hour.  The older three bring various projects to the table and we all craft together.  It's been so wonderful!

Joining up with Nicole for Crafting On.  I just love looking at everyone else's WIPs!  So many lovely projects.  It's pretty motivating! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...