Wednesday 4 April 2012

Crafting On: Super Easy upcycled skirt

 I'll start with a SUPER easy upcycle project!  I wanted to ease myself in...plus its been a busy week!  This tube top is super cute but a) my girls don't wear tube tops and b) its much too big!  So I ripped out some stitches and removed the top half (stashed the buttons though!).  Because of the smocking, I really didn't have to do anything else!  Its a nice comfy skirt, perfect for playing in!

 I'm also working on a Fiona Romper for Amelia but I think I'm going to have to rip back up to the sleeve because I made some modifications without measuring.  Its looking a little large.  Too bad Weston can't rock a romper...


 As always, joinging up with Nicole at Frontier Dreams.  Go on over and check out what everyone else is up to!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...